Welcome to Vaartland.nl
Vaartland.nl is the largest second-hand vehicle dealer in the Netherlands, with more than 1000 second-hand Dutch vehicles in stock at any given time. Dutch vehicles are an interesting export product for various reasons: they are well-maintained, the kilometrage and year of production are easily verifiable, and good Dutch roads and annual government inspections mean that Dutch vehicles are generally subject to less wear and tear than vehicles in other countries.
If you reside in the Netherlands but don't speak Dutch, don't worry: many of our sales advisors speak both English and German and would be happy to welcome you to one of our showrooms.
If you are planning to export a Dutch vehicle:
You are probably aware of what is involved in exporting from the Netherlands to your country, but if this is not the case we would be happy to help you. All of the prices given on our website include VAT and BPM (Dutch car tax), so please ask for the export price.
If you are interested in one of our second-hand vehicles, please call the number under the advertisement prior to visiting in order to make sure that the vehicle is still for sale. After the sale of the vehicle has been agreed, the following steps must be taken for the purpose of its exportation.
- We will give you the registration papers and official Dutch licence plates after receiving payment.
- Take these to the nearest GWK Travelex office. We will give you directions on how to get there.
- Show the registration papers, licence plates and a valid form of ID to the staff at the GWK Travelex office.
- The vehicle will then be deregistered from the vehicle register and you will receive an export certificate confirming this.
- Vehicles being exported to a country outside the EU require a customs document. This document will be stamped at the external border and serve as proof that the vehicle has been exported. This proof will subsequently enable the seller to use the 0% VAT tariff.
- If you want to drive the vehicle to your country of origin, you can purchase an export licence, licence plates and insurance allowing you to drive the vehicle for 15 days from the GWK Travelex office.
- As soon as you have received the necessary papers from the GWK Travelex office and brought these to us, we will fit the vehicle with the new licence plates and hand you the keys.
For further enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can only reply to enquiries written in English or German.
We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon.